Sunday, July 11, 2010

Daredevil / Bullseye

Daredevil / Bullseye
~~ click on the images for larger view ~~

Hola guys,

I was inspired by this week SHADOWLAND #1 and next week Daredevil issue and decided to do this. I am not sure if somethign like this have been done before (and if it has, I apologize for repeating it), but I thought it was a cool fun way to depict the long time duel between Daredevil and Bullseye :)
I got a little dizzy while drawing it ;)

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © Francesco Francavilla 2010

4 comments:

Casey (@OneShotCrisis) said...

Fantastic piece! Makes me dizzy just looking at it.

Ryan K Lindsay said...

Absolutely brilliant, as DD is my favourite character, with Bullseye not far behind, it is great to see you tackle them both. Don't worry if it's been done before, just call yours homage, works for cover artists all the time. (note: this was done a few months back but with Bullseye and the Punisher)

laseraw said...

excelente francesco!!

Ken O said...

I didn't get a chance to comment on this. Really a fantastic piece. Such a cool idea.