Saturday, December 11, 2010

Black Panther TMWF #513 Preview

Black Panther TMWF #513 Preview
~~ Click on the above and below images for the preview ~~

Hello guys,

hope y'all will allow me one more post about this book: I know I have been pimping it quite a bit, but this and Detective have been such wonderful books to work on (and am still working on them) that I really want them to be read by as many people as possible.
Click on the above image to give an overall look at 10 pages plus the 2 covers. Hope you like what you see here and hope you pick up the book this coming Wed :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.
All Characters ™ and © 2010 Marvel Characters, Inc. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Jeka said...

hey man!

we love your art! and we have published a post of you in our blog!

if someday you want to interchange banners in ours pages, it would be a pleassure to us!

take care and we hope you like it!

http://cherrybomb.com.mx/blog/francesco-francavilla/

JC said...

You have created what I consider a very rare treat--a comic that will cause me to rush to the shop as early as I can today. In fact, I have been waiting for this day for several months.

JC said...

The preview was great, but the whole book in hand is all the better. Well worth the wait.