Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Doctor Fate & Dr Who's The Weeping Angels

Click on the images for larger VIEW!!! ;)
Doctor Fate

Dr Who- The Weeping Angels

Hi guys,

more of my Not-At-NYCC sketches: I amsharing them with you all in here and on Pulp Sunday all week long.
Hope you guys enjoy them and pls keep an eye on my blogs (follow them, feed, etc) cause I do plan to do this again in the near future: my blogs are the places where I will announce it.

Today's offering: DC Comics' DOCTOR FATE and BBC's Doctor Who's WEEPING ANGELS :D

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

3 comments:

JC said...

The life in your art is wonderful. You keep things simple and yet there is such character and depth. These are going to be great days ahead.

j said...

I absolutely love this Doctor Fate. One of my favorite DC characters. Just beautiful.

Robert Hack said...

Words can express how much I love that Weeping Angels piece. Wow...