Sunday, September 02, 2012

Doctor Who ~ "Asylum of the Daleks" [Ep.7.01]

Doctor WHO - Asylum Of The Daleks
(click on the above image for the larger poster view)

Hi guys,

IT BEGINS! :)

Season 7 of Doctor Who premiered tonight on BBC America with "Asylum of the Daleks" and -as what is now a tradition ;) - I sketched a quick spoiler-free poster for the episode while watching it and inked it right after. Above is the result (and below the pencil sketch). As usual I try to keep it quick and below the 15/20 minutes mark :)
Also: I will never get tired to draw DALEKS, they are so much fun :)

Hope you guys dig it, and pls leave a note if you do: love to hear from ya :)

Cheers,
Francesco

5 comments:

Andy B. said...

Brilliant! Loved your poster sketches from the last series, and looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this series.

Uruloki said...

I want that draw... great!!!

Aaron Felizmenio said...

Totally loving this, man! Can't wait for your interpretations for the next episodes!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I love these posters! I download and print them all and put them on my wall, can't wait for the next season's worth :D

Anonymous said...

off white outlet
golden goose
golden goose
kyrie irving
supreme
jordan 11
jordan travis scott
off white outlet
jordan shoes
fear of god outlet